Almost every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I walk with Annika down to the park. It helps break up my afternoon b/c I've found around 4:00, I start to stare at the clock waiting for Steve to come home. She loves her stroller and being outside. It's great exercise except I can't seem to make it home without stopping at a bakery, or the dessert place, or the gelato place, or Starbucks, or the ice cream place, or the donut shop...This weekend we were joined by Grandma and Grandpa Van Dyken.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Golden Gate Park
Almost every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I walk with Annika down to the park. It helps break up my afternoon b/c I've found around 4:00, I start to stare at the clock waiting for Steve to come home. She loves her stroller and being outside. It's great exercise except I can't seem to make it home without stopping at a bakery, or the dessert place, or the gelato place, or Starbucks, or the ice cream place, or the donut shop...This weekend we were joined by Grandma and Grandpa Van Dyken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment