Thursday, October 16, 2008

Good Times



We've had a busy week! Last Thursday we went to the Academy of Sciences Museum and dinner with my friend Amy and her twins. Then Steve's brother, Chris, came for a visit over the weekend. We played lots of Rock Band and walked down to the park to listen to some jazz. I had to go to my school Walk-a-Thon on Saturday. Then it was back to work for me on Monday with an overnight stay at Aunt Jeannie and Uncle Wells' house. Yesterday, we had Annika's 6 month check-up and shots in the morning and then my friends, Sharon and Jake from San Diego, came over for a visit with their 2 kids. We tried to go to the museum but it had a 2 hour wait b/c it was free admission day, so we went to the Children's Playground in GG Park instead. Wow, no wonder I'm tired today. I never remember to bring my camera anywhere, but I did manage to get a few pics of Annika and Chris. Hopefully Amy and Sharon (who always remember their cameras and make me look like a bad mom) will email me some pics!

No comments: