Sunday, January 25, 2009

9 Months!






Weight: 18.9 lbs.
Height: 29 in.
Head: 44.25 cm.

She's still 90th% for height and 50% for weight and head. She now is crawling all over the place, pulls herself up to stand on everything and can even stand by herself for a few seconds. She's eating finger foods, drinking from a sippy cup and says, "Mama" when I come into the room. She has one bottom tooth and the other bottom one is coming in. The comment I hear when we're out and about has changed from, "Look at those big eyes!" to "She's sooo curious!" She definitely gets that from her daddy - a little explorer. I am trying to just let her go and was very proud that I let her play in the sand at the park even if it meant she came home filthy and managed to eat at least a handful. :)

1 comment:

Sarah Byer said...

So it serems Annika still loves paper towels?? Thank you for the video - she is getting so big and "grown up" (for a baby!). I am anxious to see her in person - hope we can work that out soon. I think I will be driving next week -yea! There is one picture that reminds me of Melanie - I'll try to find it. Love all the pictures -Nana