
Well, it's confirmed. At 35.5 inches, Annika is above the 95% percentile for height (meaning her height is not on the chart). She grew 4 inches in the last 3 months! The fact that I hear, "She's so tall!" multiple times a day and that she is a head taller than a few in playgroup kind of clued me in to that! She weighs 24.5 pounds which is between 75-90th and her head is 18.5 inches which is also 75-90th. Even though she still only has 3 teeth, the doc said it's "normal" as long as they have some teeth by 15 months. I think #4 is coming soon. :) The only other concern I had was her eczema which was pretty bad after the sun and pool down in San Diego. I think I'll try switching sunscreen and go from there. Annika didn't seem bothered by it...
No comments:
Post a Comment