Saturday, July 24, 2010
Annika's First Pet
We went to a friend's daughter's first b-day party today and had so much fun! The sun was out, they had bubbles, balls, balloons, great food for kids and grown-ups, and the park was perfect for Annika. They also had a plastic pool filled with goldfish and a net for the kids to use to catch the fish. Annika was soooo into this and caught SIX fish. Of course she wanted to stop at a pet store and get a bowl for her fish, but I knew she would fall asleep on the way home. Since I figured she would sleep, I was all set with my Target list so we stopped at Target on our way home. Steve stayed with her in the car while I got my shopping done. She woke up right when I was checking out (perfect!) so we went to Petco (which was in the same parking lot) so Ani could get her fish bowl. She loved looking at the birds and hamsters and rats in the cages, too. She can't seem to stop sticking her hand in the fish bowl and "petting" the fish so I give them 24 hours before they're all dead. :) Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment