I shouldn't laugh because you have all had such a bad time, but that is pretty funny! I'll call in the morning and let you know how the knee is - looks like I'll drive up Saunday.
Sleeping in the jumper is hilarious. So cute. Ben has a beautiful face, he's too cute.
Oh, I miss you guys! Ben and Annika are too cute. Love the one of Ben sleeping in the jumper!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I shouldn't laugh because you have all had such a bad time, but that is pretty funny! I'll call in the morning and let you know how the knee is - looks like I'll drive up Saunday.
Sleeping in the jumper is hilarious. So cute. Ben has a beautiful face, he's too cute.
Oh, I miss you guys! Ben and Annika are too cute. Love the one of Ben sleeping in the jumper!
Post a Comment