On Wednesday, we went to the pumpkin patch with Annika's preschool. It was my first field trip as just a mom (not the teacher) and it was super fun. The kids were really cute and I got to meet some of the other parents. I didn't take any pictures because I was holding Ben most of the time.
 |
| All of the girls loving the wig... |
 |
| Ariel and Flounder (both from The Little Mermaid). I could not resist coordinating their costumes. |
On Friday, we went to a Halloween Party at the preschool. It was a potluck and there was tons of good food and we got to meet lots of families. The girls could not get enough of Ani's wig and kept pulling at it and asking to try it on so she didn't wear it for very long. After we ate, the kids did a performance. Even though Ani knew every word to her song (we'd been hearing it for weeks), she did not sing one word. So funny. :)
1 comment:
Stage fright! The costumes are really cute - probably won't be able to coordinate for too many more years so enjoy it now :)
Post a Comment