Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CARBS ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS!


After 2 months of "just saying no to carbs," I have managed to return to my pre-pregnancy weight in one week! Amazing! Although we will see how it goes as I seem to be making up for lost time by eating everything in sight! We just got our first Waiters on Wheels delivery (a gift from my students) and I had to make sure to add the Giant Eclair and the Seven Layer Cookie.

2 comments:

Natalie Finn said...

Disgusting! How is that even possible to be back to normal is a week?! I worked out like a mad woman for six months and still wasn't back to normal. Guess there is something to be said for gestational diabetes after all, huh?!!

Sharon & Jacob said...

I hear ya on the carbs. Man, I wish I didn't love sweets and carbs so much. I'd be skinny too. You must feel great. I know I'm just now starting to fit into my regular clothes again and it feels so nice. Except for the chest area, that won't go down for a while!