Everything looks great - healthy weight and I got the go ahead to feed her on demand from now on. No more setting the alarm to feed her and spending 20 minutes trying to get her to wake up and eat!
The funniest part of the trip was that we were 1o minutes late to her appointment. Those of you that know me well know that I have never been late to anything in my entire life! So I guess it's true what they say about parenthood. Right before I was about to shower, she decided to eat for 40 minutes which meant dirty hair for me at the doctor's office. Thankfully Steve was here to get her dressed and pack the diaper bag!
My mom left today and Steve is heading back to work tomorrow, so wish me luck in my first days alone with her! Grandma and Grandpa Van Dyken arrive Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment