Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More Visitors...



This past weekend brought Hsiaolei and Scott (Jen's friend from Loyola and her hubby) and Marc (a friend from grad school) over for a visit. Annika wanted to eat when they were over so I'm working on the art of being discreet while feeding her. My first Mother's Day was okay. Steve was in Michigan so luckily my mom flew up so we had a nice day together. Annika doesn't like to sleep very much during the day so it makes it hard to get things done. We did take our first trips to Starbucks (2 blocks down the street) and Target. What an exciting life we have! :) I'm hoping to start doing more now that I'm finally starting to feel normal again. We'll see...

1 comment:

Sharon & Jacob said...

You gotta get a "hooter hider". I just got one for Reece and I absolutely love it. You don't have to worry about the baby flinging the cover off and you can peek at your baby while you feed. Plus it doubles as a blanket. Like I said, I love it.
http://www.bebeaulait.com/