Thursday, May 22, 2008

We're Tired!






On Tuesday I finally made it down to Los Altos to visit my friends at Loyola and my class. Annika slept the whole time I was there. Then I left her (for the first time) with Aunt Jeannie so I could go to the dentist. The day went really well. She slept the whole time in the car both ways (45 minutes each) so I was happy. For some reason we were both still really tired when we got home!

Steve's gift to me when she was born was to have a "Personal Chef" deliver meals for us. She sends menus every week, we pick what we want, and then she delivers it. We have had 2 meals so far and they have been excellent! I'm not used to gourmet cooking so it's a treat.

Yesterday we met some people from Steve's lab for lunch at a place down the street. I'm so happy to be out doing stuff again and SO happy that we decided to move closer to UCSF!!!!

No comments: