Monday, July 14, 2008

Southern Cali






We're back from our week long trip down to So Cal. Annika did very well in the car and slept the whole way down and the whole way back. Leaving at night is great although Steve and I were very tired when we arrived both times! The week was very busy, but Annika got to meet a lot of friends and family. Sometimes I remembered to take pictures and sometimes I didn't, so don't be offended if your pic isn't on the blog. : ) Annika went in the pool for the first time but she didn't really seem to notice and then took a 2 hour nap under the umbrella so Steve and I could get some sun! Thanks to cloudy weather, we still managed to return to SF as white as we were when we left. We also went to the San Diego Zoo which was fun. Going out to dinner is becoming more of a challenge now that she doesn't sleep all of the time. I celebrated my 31st birthday at the table by myself b/c Steve had to keep taking her outside the restaurant to get her to calm down. I'm learning it's all about good timing and am getting better about feeding her in public! Steve's back at work today and I'm back in mommy mode!

No comments: