Thursday, August 21, 2008

I can roll over!

Now every time I put Annika on the floor on her back, she rolls over on to her tummy. She's happy there for a while, but hasn't figured out how to get from her tummy to her back, so she'll start to fuss. I must have rolled her from tummy to back 30 times today and as soon as I was done, she'd roll right back over. The little stinker will not stay on her back no matter how many toys are hanging above her! Fun times...

2 comments:

Sharon & Jacob said...

That is the funniest. Reece does the same thing, as soon as we put her on her back she rolls over. I have to hold her down to change her diaper.

Anonymous said...

Oh she is sooooo cute...(i love all of yur pictures...we miss all of you and love all of you soooo much....Gammie and Papa