Sunday, August 10, 2008

Notice anything different?


Warning: If anyone makes a "mom cut" comment I will NOT think it's funny!

4 comments:

Janelle Byer said...

I love the new hair...sooooo cute on you! Thanks for the book again...I finished it and it was FABULOUS!! I laughed so hard at some points I almost peed my pants=)

Sarah Byer said...

I like it a lot!! You must have had it cut yesterday because it was long on Friday! I miss Annika already - will just have to wait until Sept. to over-stimulate her again. With her adorbale grin (that lights up her entire face) how can you not engage in play???

Sharon & Jacob said...

Very chic! I like it a lot.

Anonymous said...

Your hair is soooo cute! It is in NO WAY a mom cut. It's very posh spice and I mean that in the best way possible. We're so excited to see you and the little Monkey this weekend! Ohhh, and we're also looking forward to seeing Annika too. Hahaha!! See you soon, JBB!