Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Well this is the second Mother's Day that Steve has been out of town which makes him 0 for 2 unless you count when I was pregnant. :) The good part is that means I get to spend it with my mom. Steve is in Seattle for work so my mom flew up last Wednesday to keep me company. Steve and I even got to go out Wednesday night before he left. He also left cards for me and sent flowers, but I miss him. I put him on speaker phone and Annika was saying, "Dada Dada" - too cute.

My mom was nice and got up with Annika at 5:45am this morning so I could sleep in a bit. I remember a time when I would have never thought 7:00am was sleeping in! We had a relaxing morning and then went over to my cousin's place for some pizza with family. My mom flies home tomorrow and Steve comes home Tuesday evening.

No comments: