Height: 31.5 inches (95 percentile)
Weight: 22 pounds 1 ounce (50-75 percentile)
Head: 46 cm (50-75 percentile)
Annika is doing great! She's been walking steady for almost 2 months and everywhere I go, people think she is at least 16-18 months or older - partly b/c of her walking and partly b/c of her height. It's getting a bit old hearing, "Wow! She's tall!" since I hear it multiple times a day, but I guess I better get used to it. :)
She's responding to sentences now like, "Annika, where is your book?" or "Bring Mama your lion" and stuff like that. I'm sure this is perfectly normal, but it makes me think she is a genius. She also points to the fridge and then her high chair when she's hungry or just the fridge when she's thirsty which also shows her extreme intelligence and makes my job easier.
She continues to be a happy, easy-going baby and is at such a cute and entertaining age right now. Now that I've finally stopped nursing, she is sleeping through the night from about 7pm to 7am and still takes a morning and afternoon nap. I knew it had to happen eventually, although I don't think I'll really believe it until it's been at least a couple more months. I know those naps won't last forever so I'm enjoying them while they last. I'm also enjoying our trips to the park, museum, or just walks around the neighborhood as she's fascinated by everything she sees (especially birds and dogs). I am truly blessed to be home with her for most of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment