Monday, March 21, 2011

Another Photo Shoot





Steve decided to do a photo shoot yesterday. Me - "He's been wearing cute stuff all week and now you want to take his picture?" Steve - "I like this outfit." Me - "Why?" Steve - "Because it looks like something I would wear."

We had a relaxing weekend watching March Madness while it poured outside. We did go out to eat at a restaurant for the first time. It was raining so not the best walking weather, but it doesn't seem to stop raining so we just went for it. Benjamin slept the whole time so it didn't seem that different other than the slight added stress that he would wake up and want to eat. He's starting to have more of a schedule now so it's easier to predict when he'll want to eat. So far I've left him with Steve twice - both times to go to the store with Annika. We haven't tried a bottle yet, but I think we will soon. I don't want to wait too much longer since he'll have to take bottles when I go back to work the beginning of May. I can't believe how fast the last 5 weeks have gone. I am really trying to enjoy this time with him because I know how fast it goes!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cant wait till the first he definitely has byer ears and cheeks love you guys

Sarah Byer said...

Great pictures - thanks for keeping us up-to-date since he is changing every week. He looks so grown up they way you have him on the couch - just relaxin!! He looks like Justin in a few pictures - soooo cute :) Steve is right - he should look just like his Dad, too!

Rastamama said...

ohhh how cute and sooo cool resting like the rest of the guys!....ok he is going to be doing the shorts, t shirts and flip flops for sure!.....It was the outfit for basketball weekend!...XXXXX