Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pajamas

There is a reason that Ani is in her pajamas in every picture. We rarely get out of our pajamas unless we are going somewhere which is not that often these days. I did take them both to the museum last Wednesday in the pouring rain which was a learning experience to say the least. A complete stranger/nice mom had to pull Ani's pants up in the bathroom b/c I was holding Ben and was having trouble doing it one handed. We went in to change his diaper so the stroller was back in the playroom. Of course Ani had to go once we were in there which is a good thing. For some reason I was completely sweating by the time I was done changing him and helping her. :)

3 comments:

Rastamama said...

YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!!...and so brave to do the museum in the rain!!!...Pajamas are ok..same as sweats...and we all know how our families love those!...I just made a new reservation and will cancel the other one.....cant wait to meet Benjamin and see all of you XXXX

Unknown said...

The trials of a mother

Sarah Byer said...

Can't believe how old Ani looks with her hair down - maybe a "bowl" cut???????? CUTE pictures!!