On Sunday we headed down to HB braving the rain and hoping Ani would nap in the car. She fell asleep right away and we made it to my dad's in 45 minutes. So...Steve and I sat in the car and let her sleep for another hour while we listened to the rain and tried to take a little snooze, too. Annika was great for the party and loved playing with her cousins. She was asleep by 9 and slept till almost 8 the next morning. I am always so impressed by how well she handles new places and new sleeping situations. She did great in the big bed at both houses. The only down side was that she's finally figured out that she doesn't have to stay in her big girl bed at home. Yesterday when she woke up from her nap she just got out and walked down the hall. We knew it was coming and are glad it took her 2 months and a trip to So Cal to figure it out. :) We headed home at 6:30 Monday night. We hit traffic (of course) and heavy rain for the first hour, but once we made it over the Grapevine, it was smooth sailing. We were home by 1:00. Not too bad.
 |
| Annika in her "Thing One" shirt. I thought it looked like Christmas... |
 |
| "I don't want to say cheese." |
No comments:
Post a Comment