Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Merry Christmas!
This year we're not going to Michigan for the first time in a long time. We are happy to be hosting Steve's sisters for Christmas. They fly in Friday and I have the menus all planned. I'm actually going to cook, set a table with linens and the china we have never used in the 7 years we've been married. I know they don't expect all that, but we finally have the room in our new house, so I'm doing it. 2010 was full of blessings for us and we are thankful. We are especially thankful for our new place. We are looking forward to 2011 and the arrival of Baby Boy due Feb. 18th. Merry Christmas to everyone who reads our blog, and I'm sure we'll have more pics and videos to post after Annika opens her presents here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great trip. I hope your Christmas fun continues with Steve's family in town and that your first "at home" celebration is a success. Merry Christmas from all of us.
Post a Comment