Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Annika's Preschool Party

One of the teachers took a better one with the school camera so hopefully they'll email it to us! 





They called each child one by one and they gave her a present and said, "Happy Birthday Annika."

Waiting patiently for her special cookie with a candle. 

Steve cut off the sign above Annika that says Happy Birthday :)

Benjamin was in such a good mood when we got home!

We had Annika's party at her preschool yesterday. She chose Hello Kitty napkins, chick in an egg cookies, and tattoos to give as gifts. Steve came home first so I could take a shower and try to look decent before we headed over since Benjamin was having a no nap/eat every hour/cranky day. He slept the whole time at the party which was nice (or it was so loud we couldn't hear him). I don't know how preschool teachers do it!  One of the teachers read the book No David  but instead of saying, "David" she said "Annika" which Ani loved. I was not expecting them to get her presents but they got her tons of stuff! Princess stuff and Dora and Mickey. Annika didn't quite know what to think. We headed to Darla's for dinner after the party and Darla gave Ani an extra big brownie with a candle for dessert. It's our favorite restaurant and Darla has gotten to know us. Last night she told us they are closing the day after Easter. Boo! I'm so sad to see it go. 

No comments: