Annika's preschool offered school photos so we went down to check it out. This is the outfit she chose so I just went with it. :) Ani was really shy and wouldn't say cheese which was cracking me up since she NEVER stops talking usually, but I thought these two came out pretty cute. Part of the deal was that each child got a free t-shirt with their picture on it. Turns out this is no deal at all because the prices of these pictures are ridiculous! Of course Ani wanted to put her shirt on right away! Preschool is going well. She is always very hyper when she gets home and says some interesting things. A few nights ago before bed she asked me about Spiderman...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
These are all adorbale!!! I love the one of Kekoa kind of hugging her. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!
oh how cute...love the plaid shoes!...cant wait for June!!!!
Post a Comment