Ben is getting so big - can't wait to see him this week. I don't think he looks like Ani, maybe in the last one. He is just all boy :)
No, maybe in the 3rd one !?!
He is too cute. I'm so happy we finally got to meet him!
he looks a bit like the Byers but then hummmm...but I can see his eyelashes!.....
what does his shirt say? Je suis le...?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ben is getting so big - can't wait to see him this week. I don't think he looks like Ani, maybe in the last one. He is just all boy :)
No, maybe in the 3rd one !?!
He is too cute. I'm so happy we finally got to meet him!
he looks a bit like the Byers but then hummmm...but I can see his eyelashes!.....
what does his shirt say? Je suis le...?
Post a Comment