Friday, March 5, 2010

Pants Off Dance Off Day Two

We survived Day Two with no real accidents (but two close calls where I had to pick her up and carry her quickly to the potty). The big news is that we had our first diaper free outing. We went to the bagel shop and the museum and were gone for about an hour and a half. I just put on pants with nothing underneath and she stayed dry! I put her on the potty at the museum but she didn't go. I think the big potty freaked her out a little. Of course I had a change of clothes, but I was still nervous the whole time. I feel like putting pull-ups on her for outings will just delay the process so I keep telling myself, "It's just pee. Relax." I told Steve that tomorrow it was his turn to take her out diaper free and the look on his face was priceless.

No comments: