Things are going well - only one accident yesterday. I think it's because she was wearing pants (and Daddy was "watching" her). She's even starting to just go on her own without us having to tell her which is pretty amazing. We had another short dry outing yesterday, but have mostly just been at home since Annika and Steve both have colds. Tomorrow Annika will go to daycare so hopefully Brenda will be okay with the no pants policy. I'm going to bring Annika's potty to Brenda's house so it doesn't seem too different. We shall see - one day at a time!
P.S. - This is my dress from when I was little. Nana insisted that I put it on Annika and take pictures. Annika loved it and cried when we had to take it off for her bath. She kept saying, "It's beautiful." It's way too short since Annika's about 5 inches taller than I was at her age. Of course the socks and Dora band-aid (flu shot booster) complete the look!
P.S.S. As I was writing this, Annika peed on the carpet. :)
1 comment:
I'm glad Annika agrees with Nana's taste in dresses, even if it IS from 1979! Thanks for indulging me, it was fun to see her in your dress - and by the way, I have 2 more in the closet :)
Post a Comment